- Power range Generator sets: 10 – 4500kVA
- Capacity Pumps: up to 3500m3/h
- Capacity HPU Packages: up to 3500L/min
- Production capacity: 150 – 200 packages per year
- Total 5000m2 production and testing facilities
- Crane capacity: 32mT overhead crane
DBR B.V. was founded in 1965 its core business was the service, maintenance and in-house packaging and delivery of high-quality Onshore and Offshore generator sets.
Since 2008, DBR B.V. is located in Sliedrecht (NL), which is 15 minutes from the port of Rotterdam and covers a total area of over 5000m2.
The DBR team consists of professionals possessing many years of experience and know-how in the Onshore and Offshore market, who are ready to advise you and deliver reliable (emergency) power solutions.
Our factory consists of an assembly workshop with a crane capacity of 32 tons and a professional and fully equipped test bench, with a capacity of up to 4000 kVA for FAT and classification tests with IACS surveyors.
Why choose DBR?
- DBR is your reliable On- and Offshore partner for quality power solutions at the highest level and added value in niche markets
- Proven track record of >5000 of power packages
- Custom made packages according to clients requirements
- Competitive prices related to sophisticated products
- Engineering & drawings of packages which saves time & costs for our clients
- Flexible Private Company with an enthusiastic team
- Professional group of clients
- Brand independent
- Worldwide service
- Customer advise
- ISO 9001:2015, SCC Offshore certified employees Oil & Gas – Windfarms
Vision and mission
With our team of specialists, DBR continuously focusses on existing and new customers in the onshore and offshore niche markets, with the aim to ensure the reliability of the power solutions and to offer solutions that comply with the current and future emission requirements. DBR your partner in reliability
- Offshore Wind (Substations)
- Oil & Gas (Onshore & Offshore)
- Shipping & Dredging Industry (Marine)
- Onshore Critical Power Supply (Datacenters and Hospitals)
- Special Projects (Defense)
DBR is your full service provider of power solutions
Our specialists design and engineer custom made power solutions according to your requirements and technical specifications. We start with a functional description and follow up with designing and Mechanical 3D modelling (Solid Edge) and Electrical engineering. After we receive an approval, our Mechanics and Electricians will start assembling your equipment in our fully equipped factory. The final end product will be fully FAT tested in our in-house test facility with a capacity up to 4000 kVA. After a final quality check your power solution is able to fulfill the hardest conditions in your onshore or offshore environment.
You can rely on:
- Mechanical engineering including 3D modelling (Solid Edge)
- Electrical engineering (SEE Electrical)
- Electrical panels
- Onshore or Offshore Marine Coating
- FAT Testing
- Document control
- Turnkey power solutions
- Training, Commissioning and start up on site worldwide
- Spare parts
- After Sales